The California Conference for Women takes place on March 2 and features keynotes from Brené Brown, Mary J. Blige, Eva Longoria, Dolores Huerta, and host of special guest speakers. Use code 2022CASO for a discounted rate on tickets.
Additionally, to support women during the pandemic, the conference has added a free virtual career fair to take place the day before the event. You do not need to have attended the conference to attend the fair. Job fairs are a low-impact way to test your elevator pitch, meet recruiters, and learn about new opportunities.
When and where?
The California Conference for Women Virtual Career Fair is a FREE virtual event taking place on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. PT.
- Chat with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations such as Google, Bristol Myers Squibb, Gilead, Hologic, Indeed, Juniper Networks, and more
- Attend live “Ask the Recruiter” sessions with Google, Hologic, and Juniper Networks, and engage with experts to get your most pressing career questions answered
- Enjoy live and on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals, including insights from Conferences for Women, Fairygodboss, Ladies Get Paid, PowerToFly, and other partners
- Explore a complimentary sneak peak of the California Conference for Women Virtual Exhibit Hall, including interactive experiences in both the Career and Community & Learning Hubs, plus the chance to shop and support women-owned and local businesses
Designed for professionals:
- Seeking job opportunities in IT, sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal and more.
- Interested in exploring flex, remote, in-person, and hybrid roles.
- Early-on in their career through 10+ years experience.
Cutting-edge content tailored to support your career journey, including:
- A library of on-demand sessions, videos, and podcasts featuring local, regional, and national experts
- “Ask the Recruiter” sessions offering live answers for your questions in real time
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT | Google
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT | Hologic
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. PT | Juniper Networks
- Plus, go-to resources for help with your job search, resume refresh, interview skills, and more.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter