It is a temporary position (not permanent), but it is long-term, on a weekly and consistent (M-F) schedule.
Greet and announce all visitors; perform light hospitality when necessary, offering visitors coffee, water, hanging coats, etc.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors; enter visitors into building’s system
- Provide telephone coverage; answer calls in a timely and professional manner, transferring calls when necessary, while operating a multi-line phone system.
- Assist with conference room bookings and oversight of daily conference room schedule.
- Accept, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
- Maintain the general office appearance of reception area.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Pay close attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Project professionalism and exceptional customer service skills.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks such as data entry, preparation of materials, etc.
- Assists with other related clerical duties, as needed.
Minimum one-year of administrative experience at a professional services firm or corporate environment
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards employees and visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong attention to detail.
About K2 Intelligence
K2 Intelligence is an industry-leading investigative, compliance, and cyber defense services firm founded in 2009 by Jeremy M. Kroll and Jules B. Kroll, who is credited with originating the modern corporate investigations industry. Redefining 21st-century corporate intelligence, we combine subject-matter expertise with cutting-edge technology, bringing to bear the industry’s best multidisciplinary teams to solve our clients’ most difficult problems. In six offices across the globe, we advise governments, companies, and HNW individuals; clients include public and private companies in the energy, mining, real estate and construction, education, and tech sectors, as well as investment companies, law firms, and financial institutions.
K2 Intelligence not only helps clients address problems and complex situations, but we help clients manage risk—whether that risk be investment, financial, regulatory, acquisition, new market entry, cyber, or reputational in nature—gathering intelligence to enhance critical decisions. Learn more about
K2 Intelligence and our six practices—Investigations & Disputes, Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Defense,
Construction & Real Estate, Strategic Risk & Security, and Private Client Services—at www.k2intelligence.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- San Francisco, CA
- Return to Work
- Minneapolis, MN
- Full Time
- Please use the keyword search above to type in your city or metro area.
- Finance - General
- Return to Work