1. If you’re feeling classy: Opt for this beautiful planner from Rifle Paper Co. The flower detail is super eye-catching, and the color just makes you feel calm and serene. (Pink + Olive, #38)
2. If you’re looking for something simple: This solid color planner comes in two shades, peach and navy, and the company was founded by a husband and wife. So cute! (And that explains the color choices.) (Anthropologie, $32)
3. If you don’t want summer to end: These big, colorful flowers just scream, “Open me!” And this planner comes complete with daily compliments, to-dos, and stickers, so it’s pretty much the most fun you’ll ever have keeping yourself organized. (ban.do, $20)
4. If you love personalization: This whole planner can be customized, meaning you can put your name on the cover, inside, and maybe they’ll even include your own pair of glasses. (Paper Source, $49.95)
5. If you’re in a sophisticated mood: You know you’re going to have some fun with anything that’s Kate Spade, and this planner is no exception. Also, apparently this new edition has been resized, so it will finally fit into smaller bags! (Kate Spade, $30)
6. If you just need a change: This is a whole set of 12 daily planners, meaning you can start off each month with a fun new color. And in case you don’t like to make decisions, they’ve already planned out which color goes with which month. Phew! (Moleskine, $39.95)
7. If you hate writing on lines: Not only is this mint color just awesome, but it’s also perfect for that person who hates being constrained by lines of paper. Write as small or as big as you want! (Paper Source, $24.95)
8. If you like your prep “on fleek”: Let’s face, Lilly Pulitzer pretty much dominates it in the planner category (even post-college), and this year is no exception. (Lilly Pulitzer, $28)
9. If you’ve ever used chalkboard paint: Even if you’re not going back to school, you can still enjoy this planner that looks like a chalkboard. (Paper Source, $18.95)
Photos: Julia Davila-Lampe / Getty Images; Courtesy Images
This article was originally published by our content partner Levo League. Levo.com connects you with the people and learnings you need to advance your career.
Like this post? Get the best of Maybrooks delivered to your inbox weekly.
Oops! We could not locate your form.