Brought to you by Yoga Instructor Bex Urban! Learn more about Bex and her online yoga classes here. Bex’s taco version keeps it on the healthy side (substitute black beans for a vegetarian version), but layer on what you like!
1. Warm Whole Sprouted Corn Tortillas on a griddle or in a pan and melt Organic shredded (self or bag) cheese on top.
2. Cook in an iron skillet one pound ground beef
3. Add BEARITOS taco seasoning and a splash of water (I prefer half the seasoning per pound)
4. Add meat to warmed tortillas with melted cheese
5. Add avocado and salsa
6. We keep it simple… if you have favorite fixings, layer on top
Maybrooks is a career resource for moms. Search jobs, research family friendly companies, and find tools to navigate your career. Stay in touch with our newsletter. Employers can post jobs and create profiles to get in front of women talent..