The California Conference for Women is hosting a free, virtual career fair the day before its annual conference. Registration is required.
Career fairs are a wonderful opportunity to test your elevator pitch. Meet employers from Oracle, Bristol Meyers, Juniper, Cisco, Alaska Airlines and more.
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
11:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
- Interact 1:1 with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations committed to the advancement of women in the workplace.
- Attend a LIVE “Ask the Recruiter” session and engage with experts to get your most pressing career questions answered – featuring:
- Kathy Larson, Executive Recruiter for Bristol Myers Squibb, from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm PT
- Enjoy live and on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals
- Benefit from jobseeker resources offered by both the California Conference for Women and Indeed
- Enjoy a complimentary sneak peak of the California Conference for Women Virtual Exhibit Hall, including interactive experiences, plus the chance to shop and support women-owned and local businesses
Designed for those:
- Seeking job opportunities in tech, biotech, pharmaceutical, and more
- Interested in exploring flex, remote, in-person, and hybrid roles.
- Early-on in their career through 10+ years experience.