- Has something been whispering to you but you haven’t had the time to think about it in the right way?
- Do you feel like you’re ready for a big change but have no idea how to take the next steps?
- Do you find yourself daydreaming about new ideas and your inner critic talks you out of them?
- Have you been thinking about going back to work or starting something new and feel overwhelmed?
- Are you craving a group of women who is ready for change and wants to support you in making one of your own?
If you relate to any of these questions, then the Maybrooks Refresh program is the one for you. Join us for three 90-minute career/life coaching sessions with Johanna Beyer. These collaborative coaching sessions will give you the tools to discover your purpose, silence your inner critic, and create an action plan that feels aligned and inspired.
For just $299, you’ll join Johanna and a small group of other women looking to make a change and be motivated by each other.
All THE EXCITING DETAILS…
How long is the “course”?
- We will meet 3 times
How long is each session?
- 90 minutes (we’ll meet virtually as a group via Google Hangouts)
What will we cover?
1. What is your purpose?
We’ll use interactive tools to identify your natural purpose. What is it? When your actions are connected to your purpose, your work can go to the next level.
2. Understanding your inner critic (and how to silence it)
What role does your inner critic play in your life and how can you keep it small? Develop new strategies to partner with your inner critic so that your full potential can be released into your work and other parts of your life.
3. Vision and Action
Once you have identified your strengths, passions and obstacles that stand in the way of your highest potential, you are ready to springboard into the future and envision what you would like to bring into your life in terms of career, relationship, health and resources. Working together, we will use visualization, art, and storytelling to explore what future direction you would most like to move towards. After the vision is complete comes the action planning. You will create short and long term actions in all arenas of your life.
Who will I collaborate with?
- While the program is designed for you to develop and grow individually, it’s a lot more fun to do this with a group and accountability partners. The group coaching sessions are limited to 15 people.
- All sessions are held via Goolge Hangouts
- You’ll participate in a private Mightybell circle with other women in your cohort going through career transitions to collaborate and inspire each other between sessions
- You’ll receive weekly worksheets to encourage and keep you on track
What are the ground rules:
*Follow your gut
*Listen and learn from others
*Stretch your comfort zone
When are the dates of the coaching sessions?
Jan. 29 @ 10-11:30 a.m. PST.
Feb. 12 @ 10-11:30 a.m. PST.
Feb. 26 @ 10-11:30 a.m. PST.
Who is our coach?
Johanna Beyer is the Maybrooks Lead Ambassador Coach. Johanna is the founder and principal of On Your Path Consulting and specializes in working with individuals who feel unfulfilled with their current careers and are ready to create their next stage of work that is fulfilling, challenging and purposeful. Prior to starting On Your Path Consulting, Johanna received her Bachelor’s Degree from UCLA and her Masters Degree in Organizational Development from California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco. She began her career as a management consultant for The Grove Consultants International where she learned the fine art of strategic facilitation and led hi- level executive teams in creative strategic planning for long-term success. In 2000, Johanna joined The Idea Factory where she focused her attention towards helping organizations become more innovative.
In 2013 she created Firefly Consulting Group (www.fireflyconsultinggroup.com) where she supports organizations who wish to build their team connection, purpose and vision. Read more about Johanna and how you can work with her here.
Save $50 if you register by 1/8. Sign up via Eventbrite here. Once registered, we’ll send you all the details! Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com. Can’t wait to have you join us! GO!.