You’ll report directly to the VP of Product and Operations and manage the customer experience team (phone, live chat, email services) and work closely with the technology and online teams to implement and maintain processes and systems that innovate the customer experience.
● Be responsible for development strategy of customer relations and order fulfillment technology systems including: Order Management System, CRM, phone system, and many more
● Identify and eliminate root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
● Develop performance goals and objectives (production, productivity, CS standards, etc) in order to exceed customer expectations
● Improve customer service quality results by maintaining contact with customers, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys / forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices, and analyzing information and applications.
● Work closely with the technology team to manage selection and implementation of any new operational initiatives
● Develop and drive strategies and programs to improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
● Work closely with the Online Product Management teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through all channels
● Manage and build out an incredible Customer Experience Operations team
● Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Degree in business and/or Operations Management a plus
● Proven experience in multi-channel customer experience operations
● From-scratch startup experience a plus, and a thirst to build a requirement
● Solid understanding of the latest technologies and systems—you’re always looking for ways to improve processes from a technical standpoint
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate across functional teams
● Multi-platform experience (email, facebook, instagram, google)
● Analysis skills: Excel, Word, PPT, Zendesk and various other CRM, ordering and shipping systems
● Direct experience in Customer Service or Retail E-Commerce Operations
● Great at working with multiple teams and communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical types
● Able to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment
● Driven by a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit
● Eager to challenge the status quo of traditional customer service centers
● Thrilled by the challenge of building and managing a high-performing team and developing individuals at all stages of their careers
● Relentless performance tracker, always tying campaign results to company goals
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
● A passion for automation, best practice approach, efficiency, and effectiveness, balanced with providing a supportive human approach to handling customers questions and concerns
● Self-starter; kind, sincere, and energetic
ABOUT FITZ FRAMES
Fitz is revolutionizing the way the kids, and their parents, get glasses. No more hours and hours of searching for glasses that fit every time a kid grows, prescription changes, or they lose or break their glasses. Our revolutionary app scans faces, takes millimeter-accurate measurements and allows shoppers to select from a catalog of frame styles, do a virtual try-on, and order custom 3D printed glasses: delivered right to the home in about a week. Our innovative pricing model means that parents will have a plan when life happens.
We’re proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. Our team of purpose-driven entrepreneurs love taking on big challenges and finding innovative solutions. We believe in ownership, accountability, innovation, and fun. From our offices in Los Angeles to our manufacturing facility in Youngstown, Ohio, we’re constantly looking for ways to make the experience of getting glasses better than ever. Fitz: glasses, solved.
Please apply to: email@example.com so we can be in touch with the hiring manager.
XO Team Après
Après is your savvy friend who helps you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood. Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you a code to save 30% on membership.