Discover what it is YOUR TURN to do!
Join us and a cohort of supportive women going through similar career transitions to uncover your next career move. We will meet two times per week for four weeks, and you will walk away with a solid plan, renewed confidence, encouragement, and the materials to support you for whatever is next.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW AND SCHEDULE
Each week will include a one-hour learning session and separate 30-minute group coaching session.
Learning sessions will meet Thursdays 9-10 a.m. PST: May 18, June 1, June 8, June 15
Group coaching sessions will meet Mondays 9-9:30 a.m. PST: May 22, June 5, June 12
All meetings via Zoom. Can’t make this cohort? We’ll start another after July 4 and then monthly from there.
- Increased confidence in yourself and where you are going in your career
- Strong support network from your cohort and career coaches
- Stellar resume and LinkedIn profile
- Compelling explanation of your career journey and the next steps to take to get to where you want to be
WEEK BY WEEK
Week 1: Finding a Job When You Don’t Know What to Do
Discover what it is YOUR TURN to do next by understanding who you are in this stage of your life and career journey. You will uncover this through examining your strengths, personality, previous work experience, what lights you up, hobbies, volunteer experience and more.
- Assess the direction you will pursue
- Understand what is limiting your progress, including identifying and addressing any limiting beliefs, worries about your home life and insecurities
- We will help provide tools and strategies to support you and overcome any obstacles
GROUP COACHING SESSION
Review values and interests homework from previous session and hone in on ideal job descriptions.
Week 2: Ace the Elevator Pitch
Create your personal and compelling story and prepare for how to tell it. We’ll walk through a presentation with strategies and tools to craft your story with examples to build from.
GROUP COACHING SESSION
Practice out loud with your cohort and receive on the spot feedback.
Weeks 3 & 4: Build A Strong Resume and Job Search Plan
LEARNING SESSION WEEK 3
- Week 3 will include a presentation on creating your best resume. You’ll learn strategies to create an impactful resume for the job you are applying for. We will discuss what to do about a gap, how to address it, and how to write about it on a resume. We will share tips to position volunteer work and share what hiring managers are looking for in today’s job market.
- GROUP COACHING SESSION: Resume share and feedback with guidance on how to align to job descriptions.
LEARNING SESSION WEEK 4
- Week 4 will include techniques to develop a strategic plan for your job search and stick to it. We will help you identify the key components of a successful job search – the things you need to be comfortable with – and how to keep yourself organized, inspired and accountable during the process. We’ll help you identify ways to work around what’s holding you back. You’ll walk away with a plan!
MEET YOUR COACHES
Tina Mondragon and Megan Strickland are talented career coaches dedicated to helping women realize their full potential. Click through for full bios here!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Once you’re registered we will share materials to prepare for you first session and send calendar invites for all our meeting times together. We’re excited to work with you! Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*By registering you agree to our Terms and Conditions.