Turnaround & Restructuring Vice President, Chicago
Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their field, leveraging their skills and experience to create measurable, improved outcomes for our clients. TRS Vice Presidents join a team of AlixPartners professionals providing business, financial and strategic consulting advice to companies that are underperforming and/or highly leveraged. In this interesting and challenging role, you will make an impact by helping clients effectively address their challenges and support organizational excellence in ‘high stakes’ situations.
Preferred locations are New York City, Dallas, Houston, or Chicago. Paid relocation is not available.
In this vital role, you will join a highly recognized turnaround and restructuring team with state-of-the-art technology expertise, strong financial, accounting and operational backgrounds with significant restructuring experience.
The TRS Vice President role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, and/or data extraction and management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of successful TRS Vice Presidents. Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel is required. At times, long hours during the week and on weekends, due to client demands, may be necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience is preferred in a professional services or consulting firm environment. Experience in the troubled company arena is desired but not required.
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements and/or financial data management.
- Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access is required
- For information systems majors, experience with SQL is preferred
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
- Experience supervising other professionals, preferred.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
In today’s fast-paced global market timing is everything. You want to protect, grow or transform your business. To meet these challenges, we offer clients small teams of highly qualified experts with profound sector and operational insight. Our clients include corporate boards and management, law firms, investment banks, investors and others who appreciate the candor, dedication and transformative expertise of our teams. We will ensure insight drives action at that exact moment that is critical for success. When it really matters. www.alixpartners.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
AlixPartners delivers a suite of integrated solutions and offerings to support our clients in achieving their business strategy. Our Corporate Development Office delivers a broad array of talent management solutions to help clients drive leadership and organizational success at all levels of their organization. Our practice works with both healthy and under-performing companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professional consultants are recognized experts in their field who create measurably improved outcomes for our clients.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Waltham, MA
- Full Time
- New York, NY
- Management, Journalism, Marketing, Research, Strategic Planning
- Full Time
- New York, NY
- Finance - General
- Return to Work