In addition to our asset management products, WisdomTree develops industry-leading digital technology that gives advisors and their clients the means to analyze funds, indexes and portfolios in order to better achieve their unique goals.
We are looking for an outstanding Sitecore Engineer to join the Technology team, reporting to the Director of Application Development. This role will support the Marketing Department in implementing enhancements to the WisdomTree.com website.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on all phases of development from definition through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment on the Sitecore platform
- Convert annotated visual designs to fully functional web and landing pages with associated assets including text, graphic development, video and interactive features
- Participate in estimating and planning of bi-weekly development sprints
- Participate in technical design decisions
- Collaborate with an international development, testing, and deployment team
- 2+ years of experience with the Sitecore platform
- 3+ years of experience with .Net and C# development.
- Strong knowledge of Sitecore CMS including Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Versioning etc.
- Proficient developing responsive design applications using HTML/CSS/JS
- A strong attention to detail and interest in the UI and UX, as well as code
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and agile team environment
Additional Responsibilities & Proficiencies with:
- SQL Server, Photoshop, Sketch & XD files, Confluence, JIRA, Git (Github or BitBucket)
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. launched its first exchange traded funds (ETFs) in June of 2006 and is a leading global exchange traded product (ETP) sponsor. WisdomTree offers ETPs covering domestic, international and global equities, fixed income, currencies, commodities and alternative strategies. WisdomTree pioneered the concept of fundamentally weighted ETFs and active ETFs and is currently an industry leader in both categories (as measured by assets under management). WisdomTree is the only publicly traded asset manager exclusively focused on the ETP industry.
WisdomTree’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker: WETF.