As Service Representative, you will work as part of our Eastern Region in-house service team on instrument maintenance, repair, and customer support. The salary range is $25.50 – $28.50 per hour, depending on experience. Anton Paar USA offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product lines.
- Phone support for customers, including troubleshooting.
- Supplemental travel to customer sites within the Eastern Region.
- Administrative tasks related to service work.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with schematics, test equipment and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- Ability to travel up to 30% (including overnight travel)
- Valid driver’s license and passport
About Anton Paar USA, Inc.
We are Anton Paar’s highly diverse sales and service organization for the US, and Caribbean, headquartered in Ashland, Virginia, with offices in Los Angeles, Houston and Chicago. Anton Paar’s high-precision instruments help our customers develop every-day products from your shampoo to your shoes, your lunch and favorite beverages, your computer and medication, jet engines, batteries and the pavement on which you commute every day. We help Fortune 500 companies of almost every industry sector, start-ups, and leading universities conduct their research and quality control.
Owned by the charitable Santner Foundation, our investment into R&D is unmatched and leads to industry-leading products. We maintain fiscal stability and independence so we can handle today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, and aim to provide meaningful, long-term workplaces for all employees. Anton Paar is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and operates worldwide.