Colonial Life, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that’s been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opening for a sales leader to join its market-leading team in New York, NY and various cities nationwide. The person in this position is responsible for recruiting and developing other sales leaders as well as building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button will automatically generate an email to Colonial Life. Please attach your resume to the email, make sure you note you are an Après member and write a brief paragraph expressing your interest in this position. Click here to read “3 Things to Keep in Mind When Applying to a Job Via Email”.
These roles are extremely flexible with much growth potential. Please also copy firstname.lastname@example.org so we may fast-track your application.
(New York, California, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois and more)
Qualified candidates will receive comprehensive sales and management training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
- Competitive production-based compensation
- Enjoy freedom and flexibility in your schedule
- Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing a team
- Desire to lead and motivate others
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Health & Life Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
About Colonial Life
Colonial Life preserves and protects the vitally important things America’s workers work so hard to build, even if unexpected events and challenging times get in their way. We fulfill this mission through:
• A broad portfolio of personal insurance coverage
• Personalized benefits education and counseling
• Advanced yet simple-to-use enrollment technology
• Individual attention and commitment to service
• Leading partnerships with customers, producers, employees and the community
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Montgomery, AL
- San Mateo, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Client Support, Fundraising