Are you extremely organized, strategic, creative and fun? Unity is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team in San Francisco.
You will be reporting to the Global Recruiting Operations Manager and will partner with our recruiters and hiring managers in successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity, processing offers as well as assisting the Recruiting Operations team with projects around employment branding, process improvement and more.
A Recruiting Coordinator on our team is an integral partner in recruiting amazing talent to Unity; you keep the trains on the track. This role takes someone who is an organizational guru, works effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possesses great communication skills, places a premium on customer service, and has the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
This is a 12 month contract role.
- Schedule and coordinate high volume phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure all candidate information is up-to-date
- Partner with Recruiters and Finance to open job requisitions and post on Unity’s job board
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Partner with HR to ensure smooth new hire on-boarding
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Google For Work (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Recruiting/HR Coordination Experience
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse)
- Knowledge of HR management systems (Workday)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- New York, NY
- New York, NY
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- Boston, MA
- Full Time