We are looking for a market-facing Product Manager to join our industry business development team. In this role, you will work closely with customers to define requirements, with product teams to create a product roadmap, and with internal stakeholders and external partners to define and execute on a go-to-market strategy. Your efforts will be focused on marketing applications of Unity, including marketing asset creation, product configuration, cloud streaming and XR use cases. This will include helping to develop our long-term strategy, keeping a pulse on what Unity industry customers need, and keeping an eye on the competitive landscape. You will be working with our platform partners to help make their ecosystems a place where Unity developers can thrive.
Unity is dedicated to helping our users get the most out of each platform they choose to ship on and be successful. Come join us and help empower millions of our users to do just that.
- Work with customers and internal product teams to define roadmaps for marketing solutions, including automated data preparation, product configuration, cloud streaming and cross-platform deployment
- Listen to industry customer needs and translate them into feature requirements that empower our users to get the most out of each platform
- Work with leading solution integrators and platform providers to develop the ecosystems customers depend upon to deploy at enterprise scale
- Be an authority on the market and competitive landscape and keep internal teams informed on relevant changes
- Work with internal teams and appropriate partners to plan and execute go to market plans for new features and products
- Represent the product as a spokesperson and knowledgeable authority with users, suppliers, press, and strategic partners
- Product Management or equivalent experience related to high fidelity 3D rendering
- Successfully developed and guided new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience with digital pipelines for creating marketing content
- Relationships with leading customers and agencies in the automotive, transportation, and durable goods industries
- Excellent product management, communication, and leadership skills
- A collaborator that works well in team environments
- Have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Bonus Points
- Experience using data from PLM / CAD systems to create marketing content
- Experience with one or more real-time 3D engines
- Experience with variant management and configuration
- Experience building developer tools or platforms
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- San Francisco, CA
- Data Analyst
- San Mateo, CA
- Return to Work
- San Francisco, CA
- Multimedia, Marketing, Writing & Editing
- Full Time