Act2 is MetLife’s 10 week paid returnship program to help experienced professionals re‐enter the workforce after an extended break (18 months or more). At MetLife, we know our success depends on attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent who can bring different perspectives and life experiences to help us innovate for our customers and drive our business forward. This is an opportunity to reignite your professional career in a supportive and exciting environment.
Reentering the workforce after an extended period of time can be daunting, but we believe in succeeding together and you will be surrounded by a network of leaders, mentors and colleagues to support your progress. Participants receive feedback and guidance from managers and coaches.
All roles offered through Act2 are existing vacancies at MetLife. Based on their successful completion of the program and performance, participants may then have the opportunity to continue on in a permanent role.
Role Value Proposition:
The Global Technology (GTS) Performance Management team provides analytic solutions and services that enable employees to make better-informed and timely business and strategic decisions. The capabilities, reports, and analysis provided by the team serves as the core data, reporting, and analytic platform for the Global Technology Organization (GTO) of MetLife.
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual as a Data Governance Steward that is responsible for the management of our information assets necessary to drive dynamic and differentiating insights. This champion manages department-wide data governance activities and has responsibility for improving data quality while managing the protection of sensitive data and information inventory. The position focuses on instituting and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, both at the department and Business/ Functional areas level, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business, analytic and customer focused acumen; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Develop Persona based ServiceNow Reports (Performance Analytics and Standard Reports) to support the ITSM processes using ServiceNow
- Partner with the ITSM process owners to develop analytics to support their Key Performance Indicators and supporting metrics
- Review and Manage partner team’s Performance Analytics development work and deployments
- Use other tools (Power BI, Cognos, QlikView, Apptio, SharePoint, etc.) to support analytics activities not available in ServiceNow
- Manage the development of Performance Analytics in ServiceNow from a strategic standpoint
- Build and maintain relationships with the process teams and process stakeholders
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on all Performance Management tools and services as they relate to Customer Advocacy role and support
- Coordinate and/or conduct Performance Management tools training sessions to Global Technology partners
- Work within the matrix disciplines of the Performance Management team
- 2+ years data quality or similar level data analysis experience
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data management practices
- Identify business opportunities pertaining to data assets to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the enterprise to represent data as a strategic business asset
- Ability to work efficient and effectively in a cross-function Scaled Agile environment
- Drives Culture – Contribute to a culture of innovation, collaboration, and partnership with a willingness to proactively coach, facilitate, share knowledge, as a role model and advocate for a changing organization.
- Motivates People – Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Seizes Opportunity – Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities.
- Focuses on Partners – Promotes centricity and ensures focus on creating great partner experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
- Advocacy & Influence – Ability and comfort in communicating across all levels of the organization, including executive leadership personas
- 1 – 2 years ServiceNow experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 yrs. relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and data mining
- Solid interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow and Performance Analytics development
- Business Intelligence experience (QlikView, Cognos, Power BI, Apptio, ServiceNow)
- Broad experience in the financial services industry
- SAFe/Agile Exposure
Less than 1%
Global Technology and Operations
Number of Openings
Pamella Palmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The company’s approach to gender inclusion is front and center on their career page, with a commitment that candidates won’t be stigmatized for the “extended time you’ve taken to care for family, yourself or to tackle an item on your bucket list.”
These MetLife-sponsored resources are designed to help employees navigate their lives and thrive at work.
Supportive Resources include Work-Life ASSIST, which offers coaching, tools and resources to enhance overall well-being and assist with matters of daily life including family and caregiving needs.
Workplace Flexibility and Paid Time Off offer the freedom and flexibility that today’s employees need.
Childcare and Eldercare Support includes Back-Up Childcare; Elder Care Resources; Adoption Assistance; a Lactation Program and more.
Health and Wellness Programs include onsite Wellness Champions and Fitness Centers in select locations; onsite and online health promotion, programs and resources coordinated by Wellness for Life at MetLife; and access to wellness coaches, disease management services and prenatal care programs through the medical plans. MetLife associates and families can also participate in an annual Wellness Dividend Program that encourages and rewards healthy behaviors.
Personal and Professional Growth includes a range of offerings that provide an opportunity for associates to learn and grow.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Cincinnati, OH
- Management, Health Care
- Full Time
- Las Vegas, NV
- Full Time
- Dublin, OH
- Full Time