The Marketing Manager drives seasonal brand campaign development, content strategy and the brand ambassador program. Our ideal candidate is passionate about building a deep understanding of the customer and developing creative marketing programs to reach the right customer in meaningful ways. This person also understands the value of building strong process and procedures in marketing with an eye on growth and efficiency.
- Utilizing the strategic direction set during the Go-to-market process, drive seasonalcampaignand contentdevelopment process involving cross functional partners in marketing, product development, sales and international
- Uphold a collaborative and transparent development process to ensure that all key stakeholders provide input and feedback into seasonal campaign themes, and are aligned in the seasonal campaign direction
- Lead the seasonal content strategy and development plan that supports our eCommerce, email marketing, retailers and direct to consumer marketing efforts
- Manage production of location shoots including identifying key styles, managing vendors, providng product and timelines.
- Manage trade show messaging and booth graphic development in partnership with the design and sales teams
- Direct development of creative assets for trade show, sales meeting, printed collateral, signage, etc. as related to campaign or content plan
- Responsible for communication with European Marketing Manager to roll out seasonal campaignassets and strategies
The successful candidate can balance of creativity and innovation with analytics and operations. You enjoy working on a small and passionate team and are excited to dive in.
- 7+ years experience in the outdoor industry, sporting goods and/or apparel industry preferred
- Experience setting strategy, positioning stories and managing project timelines and budget.
- Must have strong brand management skills—understand how to build campaigns and content that adhere to our brand point of view and voice.
- Proven successin developing and driving seasonal campaigns
- Proven expertise in digital marketing and content strategy
- Excellent writing, communication.
- Capable of streamlining and improving processes, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to be flexible within the job to ensurethe best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups and with a high level of transparency.
- Success in working with a dynamic environment and problem solving
- Entrepreneurial and self-directing with the ability to work independently and drive projects forward
- Great team player
While the position will primarily operate out of an office environment, during special events, it may be physically demanding. The position will require the ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and push, pull or drag up to 50 lbs.
About Royal Robbins
Founded in 1968 by world-renowned climbers Royal and Liz Robbins, Royal Robbins is a leading designer, manufacturer and retailer of outdoor and travel apparel. The brand has gained worldwide recognition for its high-quality clothing and commitment to environmental and social responsibility. It has built a reputation of integrating technical features for adventurers seeking performance-oriented garments, but with the style and comfort to cross over into everyday life. Royal Robbins’ collection of men’s and women’s products can be found in outdoor and specialty retail partners throughout the U.S. and abroad. To learn more, please visit www.royalrobbins.com
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- New York City Area
- Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Full Time
- Pleasanton, CA
- Return to Work
- Cary, NC
- Full Time