K2 Intelligence is looking for an HR Coordinator to join the Human Resources team. This position will provide support in all aspects of human resources, including talent acquisition and retention, new hire onboarding, and benefit administration. This individual will be responsible for answering general inquiries from employees and new hires, along with handling sensitive and confidential information, requiring a strong degree of judgment.
- Support talent acquisition specialist with candidate outreach and the scheduling and coordination of candidate interviews.
- Process background checks for new hires and interns.
- Assist with the implementation and enhancement of onboarding processes, such as coordinating new hire schedules, facilitating orientations, and processing paperwork through ADP.
- Manage and track all incoming new hire paperwork and ensure all documentation is complete.
- Communicate to ensure relevant departments are properly notified of new hires (permanent and temporary) and new hire information is entered into appropriate systems.
- Ensure all records and HR-related documentation are on file and compliant with applicable laws.
- Assist with internship program process (i.e., track interns and applicable school requirements, enter information into ADP, and send notifications for arrivals and departures).
- Track and process invoicing for recruitment agencies.
- Liaise with building management regarding new hires and departures.
- Create, organize, and maintain confidential filing system (both electronic and hard copy files) for employee files.
- Assist in the collection and monitoring of relevant HR documentation.
- Provide administrative support to human resources team as needed for calendar management, internal employee gatherings and event planning, expense reimbursement, special projects, etc.
- Maintain all office location HR literature and ensure employment law posters are up to date.
- Conduct internet research for projects as requested.
- Complete employment verifications and unemployment claim paperwork as needed.
- Provide employees with general benefits support (i.e., communicate with new hires on vacation allowance, benefits program, general administration).
- Assist in open enrollment process.
Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business-related area.
- Minimum one to two years of HR-related experience and/or senior-level administrative experience dealing with highly confidential matters.
- Excellent administrative skills, including good organization, ability to proactively follow up on ongoing projects, and attention to detail.
- Ability to compose, proofread, and edit basic correspondence, email, employee announcements, and other communications as needed.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and HRIS systems.
- Professional, positive, and client-focused demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize accordingly to meet immediate needs.
- Experience with ADP preferred, but not required.
To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter to Suzette Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
About K2 Intelligence
K2 Intelligence is an industry-leading investigative, compliance, and cyber defense services firm founded in 2009 by Jeremy M. Kroll and Jules B. Kroll, who is credited with originating the modern corporate investigations industry. Redefining 21st-century corporate intelligence, we combine subject-matter expertise with cutting-edge technology, bringing to bear the industry’s best multidisciplinary teams to solve our clients’ most difficult problems. In six offices across the globe, we advise governments, companies, and HNW individuals; clients include public and private companies in the energy, mining, real estate and construction, education, and tech sectors, as well as investment companies, law firms, and financial institutions.
K2 Intelligence not only helps clients address problems and complex situations, but we help clients manage risk—whether that risk be investment, financial, regulatory, acquisition, new market entry, cyber, or reputational in nature—gathering intelligence to enhance critical decisions. Learn more about
K2 Intelligence and our six practices—Investigations & Disputes, Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Defense,
Construction & Real Estate, Strategic Risk & Security, and Private Client Services—at www.k2intelligence.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- New York, NY
- Training & Development
- San Diego Area
- Project Management
- Cary, NC
- Data Analyst, Strategic Planning, Technology