Unity is growing fast! As a HR Business Partner in Bellevue you will be a trusted and strategic partner to the Engineering teams, driving strategy and aligning business objectives with employees and management. You will drive people & operational plans for the organizations that you partner with, working in partnership with key stakeholders (Finance, People Operations, Strategy, Recruiting, Learning & Development).
Our HR team provides proactive solutions for a broad scope of business activities, from employee relations, performance management, and compliance to compensation and benefits. You will support our company’s rapid growth globally. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager Americas, our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization. You will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial and oriented to achieving great things.
You will ensure alignment on initiatives and priorities, maintain open and transparent lines of communication, and keep our employees and teams thriving and well supported. This person will also work closely with Unity’s Recruitment team to ensure headcount and growth is on target and aligned with overall company objectives.
- Build and execute HR strategy for several global engineering teams
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Provide insights to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Provide expertise and coach managers on appropriate people management best practices, i.e. org design, performance management, reward & recognition, and exit strategies etc.
- Build and maintain employee morale and culture for teams you support as well as develop high-functioning orgs
- Be the glue that brings all relevant information from multiple stakeholders to help drive change and translate to best practices
- Develop a strong relationship with all relevant external partners such as finance and recruiting to ensure all budgets and headcount are executed towards plan
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA or MA in HR-related field is preferred
- Expert in Washington labor laws
- Experience in a strategic HR role, working directly with senior level management, preferably having partnered with an engineer organization before
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and a demonstrated ability to influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Bonus points
- Passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Philadelphia Area
- Management, Project Management, Public Relations, Writing & Editing
- Full Time
- Chicago, IL
- Data Analyst, Finance - General
- Full Time
- Please use the keyword search above to type in your city or metro area.
- Finance - General
- Return to Work