Metal is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team. As the leader of the Marketing team, you will oversee marketing campaigns and branding techniques from brainstorming ideas to implementing large-scale plans. You will also conduct research and analyze product trends to develop marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience, broad understanding of all aspects of marketing, excellent organizational skills, and a creative eye. You need to understand how to analyze complex data to create compelling techniques to increase brand awareness and the number of users. You must be able to work well with a diverse team to conceive ideas, implement marketing strategies, and manage the project to produce the desired results on time and budget.
- Through rigorous analysis and strategic insight, identify business performance trends and develop actionable recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Manage budgets and ensure strong ROI across investments
- 6+ years of work experience with a proven track record in driving marketing programs, preferably in Fintech
- Has experience leading a top-performing Marketing team
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Able to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors and clients
- Know their own weaknesses and can work around these shortcomings through delegation, collaboration and excellent resource utilization
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.