Collective[i] is looking for an experienced and dynamic manager to help develop and execute on our digital marketing strategy via Collective[i]’s search, email, content and social media channels. Reporting into one of the company’s co-founders, you’ll be responsible for setting up the strategy and drive execution to deliver a best-in-class set of digital campaigns and promote Collective[i]’s groundbreaking application and network to CEOs, sales leaders, sales and revenue operations executives, sales professionals and business decision makers around the world.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is obsessed with quality and results. This individual will both innovate and deliver efficient outcomes via amazing digital campaigns based on industry best practices that speak to and reflect a deep empathy for our users.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Partner with sales to create collateral and cost effectively deliver leads.
- Own and optimize Collective[i]’s search, email, content and social channels from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisition from agile, cost effective, innovative campaigns that support our brand and role as an industry leader.
- Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend.
- Find creative ways to tell our story and reflect the deep respect we have for our current and future client base.
- Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning.
- Own budgets and results.
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high-quality traffic.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of hands-on marketing experience, ideally with a high tech or Internet company. B2B experience a plus.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns.
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of sales and other functions that support revenue growth (marketing, customer success, etc.) a strong plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to evolving markets.
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Can turn entrepreneurial vision coupled with client empathy into compelling content and campaigns.
Collective[i] a pioneer in helping B2B companies better predict, manage and grow revenue. Applying AI and RPA to the data, people and processes of the world’s leading sales organizations, we are looking to expand our outreach efforts through a dedicated group of talented marketing professionals. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to make an impact on a breakthrough company that is optimizing a $1T+ market.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- New York, NY
- Multimedia, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations
- White Plains, NY
- Full Time
- Philadelphia Area
- Administrative/Executive Assistant, Events
- Full Time