As a Customer Success Engineer, you’ll advocate for our Streamlit users and help them successfully use our product. Along the way, our users will run into issues both in building, deploying and managing their applications, and we need a problem-solving, developer-minded Customer Success Engineer to help them succeed. If you like wearing a lot of hats, having new problems to solve every day, and getting to work a lot of different functions and companies – then you’ll be a great fit!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the customer lifecycle for our Streamlit for Teams beta users. You will need to build relationships with Streamlit users by managing escalations, conducting check-ins and advocating for product adoption
- Act as a subject matter expert for technical questions, advise on best practices and act as a thought-partner to Streamlit users on building components and applications
- Strategize and identify new ways to delight to our customers both through our product and our process
- Engage with the Product and Engineering teams to guide customer requests and define our roadmap
- Work closely with our Community team to ensure customer requests and escalations are resolved
It’s important to us that you have:
- 3+ years experience working in customer-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, consulting, or related discipline)
- Knowledgeable with cloud deployment, API integrations (GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, REST API, and software architecture)
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Collaborate effectively with peers and customers across remote locations
Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications. We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We’re well funded with great investors, and we’re building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn’t go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you’re excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.