This position is primarily responsible for managing a queue of delinquent accounts from 30 to 59 days past due and taking some inbound calls. The main job function is to make contact with customers and through the negotiation of payment arrangements to bring the account current while complying with internal policy and procedures. This position is vital to overall company performance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic computer skill – Knowledge of windows including word and excel
- Strong communication skills – Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas
- Strong negotiation skills – Ability to negotiate mutually beneficial arrangements with a customer
- Skip Tracing Skills – Ability to utilize 411, reverse lookup, and other skip trace tools
- Strong listening skills – Ability to listen and understand directions
- Manage a queue of accounts from 30-59 days delinquent
- Contact customers via telephone and make arrangements to bring the account current
- Document all actions taken on an account
- Update customer information such as phone numbers, e-mail, and address
- Perform light skip tracing including 411 and some Accurint reports
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of collections/customer service/sales experience
- High School diploma or GED required
About Hyundai Capital America
Who We Are: Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance, Genesis Finance*, and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail customers.
Employee Value Prop and Culture: Our employees contribute every day to a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, energized, agile, and collaborative.
From our various engagement programs to the unique design of our offices, we strive to foster a connected, fun, positive and rewarding company culture where employees feel appreciated for their contributions, proud of their company, and thrive to be passionately invested in HCA’s success.
Global One Company:
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Korea. Our work environments are designed with specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature and symmetry.