Client Operations Specialist
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our inaugural Returnship Program on the Client Operations team. This paid program is designed to provide support and integrate talented professionals who have taken a carer break back into the workforce. As a SOAR participant, you will have the opportunity to refresh and enhance your skills while working on meaningful projects within our organization.
Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Client Operations Specialist is a key member of the Software & Cloud Operations Team, who provides support to our sales team and customers. The Client Operations Specialist is responsible for managing the internal operations and sales process. This role is key to ensuring SoftwareOne is able to maintain our overall customer experience, by helping our sellers with operational tasks and enable the sales team to focus on their core selling activities.
Role & Responsibilities
Operational – 50%
- Oversight to GSDC (Global Service Delivery Center) Adoption, Utilization and Quality
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction
- Support customer setup and onboarding
- Facilitate the credit and rebill process
Account Management and Internal Focused – 25%
- Provide licensing support as needed
- Support Backoffice reports
Customer Focused – 25%
- Drive resolution of escalations by working with customers, account teams and internal support teams
- Responsible for supporting existing accounts with their order and quoting needs
- Assist customers with various daily requests and troubleshooting those requests
What we offer
- Generous pay with bonus structure
- Independent environment without a lot of red tape where you are empowered to make decisions
- Substantial benefits package that includes:
- Full suite of medical coverage with A+ carriers, Dental and Vision with strong employer contributions
- Additional voluntary coverage available for Pet, Identity Theft Protection, Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k program with employer matching 50% up to the first 10% of employee’s contributions
- Wellness plan that include credits to premiums, employer contributions towards savings plan of your choice
- Access to EAP and concierge services
- Pre-Paid Legal at no cost
- Plentiful paid time off that includes paid holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off, a volunteer day, and Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities galore
- Tuition reimbursement
- And much more!
- Winning culture, inclusive environment, and friendly people all over the world
As a culture first organization, being together is how we learn and grow. We come together in-person 3-4 days for collaboration, support, and to have some fun. Where there is no physical location, we give all our employees an equal cultural experience through a remote setting.
What you offer
- Based in Milwaukee, WI / Remote if candidate has Sales Operations Experience
- Career break: you must have taken a career break of at least 3 years (e.g., for family commitments, personal reasons, sabbatical, etc.) and are now looking to return to the workforce.
- Professional background: 5+ years of previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in administrative, operational, or customer support skills, preferably within a sales organization.
- Learning agility: ability to quickly learn new concepts, technologies, and tools.
- Self-motivation: proactive and driven to succeed. Display a strong work ethic, resilience, and a growth mindset.
- Communication skills: excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and present ideas clearly.
The preceding job profile has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Additional duties may be assigned and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
We are not able to consider candidates residing in the state of Hawaii currently.
For over 30 years SoftwareOne has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.