Chair Support Specialist (Remote OK)
Job Title: Chair Support Specialist
Job Classification: Full-time
Reports To: Director of Field Operations
Department/Location: New York, NY
Summary: The Chair Support Specialist (CSS) is responsible for the service experience of TIGER 21 “Chairs” (paid contractors who lead TIGER 21 Member Groups). The CSS is the “go-to” representative for our 50+ “Chairs” as they assist in the logistics, delivery and execution of 700+ Member meetings around the globe each year. Our CSS’ interface with Chairs daily and ultimately delivers a gold standard of service at all interactions to reflect TIGER 21’s commitment to excellence.
We are searching for an energetic and enthusiastic professional, who is passionate about client services, to join our growing Field Operations team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of Chairs who are movers and shakers in their field. An ideal candidate loves a fast-paced work environment that is rooted in building relationships.
A top-notch Chair Support Specialist is highly organized, pays attention to fine details, will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to take initiative and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned
- Chair Service Support: Proactively partner with each assigned Chair to develop meetings and Memberinteractions that matter. Respond within the same business day to all Chairs inquiries regarding, butnot limited to, business, general and technical support, accounting, membership, problem solving, andcurriculum development. Phone calls are also a preferred method of communication.
- Meeting Logistics: Coordinate venue, food and beverage, AV, speakers, and arrangements for Membermeetings. Coordinate and assemble required meeting materials. Responsible for post-meeting datacollection.
- Client/Member Information: Ensure on a proactive basis that all client/Member information in theCRM and other applications is correct and up to date. This includes performing background checks onnew prospective Members of a Chairs Group and other new Member due diligence.
- Policy/New Initiative Promotion: Communicate to the Chairs and support any new company policiesand initiatives.
- Group Strategy and Analytics: Maintain monthly executive dashboards for each assigned Chair.
- Additional Support: Provide ad hoc support to conferences, training, TIGER 21 events, and facilitatesmooth execution of Meetings in the New York Office.
Reporting Relationships and Key Interdependencies:
This relationship reports to the Director of Field Operations and works very closely with all other Field Operations personnel as well as Member Experience Advisors and Member Development Directors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact effectively with ultra-high net worth clientele
- 5+ years of experience with inside phone sales/consulting/customer service
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize workload
- Ability to defuse potential conflict in a professional manner
- Some travel within the U.S. is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Competencies for Success:
- Customer Relationship Skills: Builds strong relationships with Chairs and gains their trust and respect. Able to interact well with different people and to flex style accordingly. Demonstrates a genuine desire to create the best possible experience for Chairs and Members.
- Communication: Effective communicator in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small groups, team meetings and formal presentations. Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Collaboration: Helpful to the team and readily shares relevant information.
- Organization and Planning: Must deliver against multiple priorities and competing demands on time, multi-tasking with ease and concentrating efforts on the most important priorities.
- Problem Solving: Keen ability to think quickly on your feet and out of the box to come up with alternative solutions to problems while demonstrating smart and logical thinking and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Innovation: Use business acumen and solid judgement to provide clients with the most comprehensive and efficient solutions and experiences possible. Maintain flexibility to approach each situation as a unique one while keeping the overall goals of the company in mind.
The work environment characteristics described here are represented of those an employee encounters while preforming the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21’s 875+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra-high-net-worth wealth creators. Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi-generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million beyond personal assets, with Members’ personal investable assets ranging from $10 million to $1 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City with offices in Santa Barbara, California and additional team members working remotely from various locations around the world. There are currently over 75 Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 34 markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21’s growth plans are focused on expanding our network of Groups into the 60 major markets throughout the world, building out the ultimate network for Members to develop meaningful relationships both locally, within their Group, and globally, with Members from around the globe. Every facet of our activities revolves around creating compelling value for our Members. This focus defines our activities, our partnerships and our revenue streams.
TIGER 21 is all about Protecting, Connecting, and Enhancing our Members’ lives. Members protect and grow their wealth, connect to an extensive network of other wealth creators, and enhance their lives with a Membership experience that is second to none.