We are looking for a strong candidate to drive sales and brand partnerships, taking the agency to its next level of growth. We increased revenue by 77% from 2017 to 2018, and we’re looking to continue that momentum while identifying more opportunities to fuel growth that aligns to a strategic vision. This role reports directly to the CEO.
We will arm you with all the assets and support to be successful in this role, but we expect you will do the following:
● Make new contacts at relevant brands and handle most of the meetings (we will train you in how speak about the agency, but then we will want you to run with it)
● Craft deals that you can get someone to say ‘yes’ to
● Bring us in if / when you need help closing the deal
● Be savvy about identifying opportunities – in addition to consumer brands we align with
cities, real estate developers and other types of companies that make great partners for
● Work hard to understand what makes our company special, and learn our craft / your
narrative on how to tell that story
● Find brands and clients that align with our value system
● Be a motivated hard worker / self starter – we don’t like to micromanage and are looking
for someone to really own this workflow
The right candidate for this job must have a strong track record in increasing revenue for a creative company, be a dedicated hard worker with a lot of intrinsic self motivation, and be able to demonstrate original thinking around a sales strategy, strong communication and savvy sales skills.
- ● Undergraduate degree required, having an MBA is a plus.
- ● 5-7 years of experience in charge of business operations or development
- ● A track record of increasing revenue and profitability
- ● Experience or deep understanding of experiential marketing
- ● Savvy deal making / entrepreneurial mindset
About The Participation Ageny
The Participation Agency is an award winning, quickly growing experiential and creative agency based in NYC, and with projects globally.
The PA is a unique agency because we do client specific work, but we also create and launch experiential IP, built specifically to partner with brands. That means there are a lot of assets to sell, and we’re looking for someone who can flex in both of these areas – selling in projects to new clients, and selling in partnership deals of varying ranges to new and existing brand partners.
The sky is the limit here, and we are looking for someone who sees the exponential growth potential here. We’ve been listed in Inc Fastest Growing Companies every year since we launched, and we have no intention of slowing down.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- San Francisco, CA
- Return to Work
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Full Time
- Pewaukee, WI
- Full Time