Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Collects, writes and communicates business cases/requirements between IT, Operations, and other functional areas.
- Assists IT team with the business planning and implementation of IT projects.
- Helps lead project teams. Develops and maintains project plans, status reports, and documentation on critical business processes.
- Conducts appropriate research and articulates business value driving a proposed project/initiative.
- Assesses current business processes and proposes opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains effective communication with assigned business partners on a given project/initiative (includes any assigned reporting needs/activity).
- Other duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes and business rules.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and regulations.
- Proven ability to prioritize and work well under tight deadlines while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lead a small project team, while working as a member of a larger overall team composed of members with differing backgrounds and skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Enrollment policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ability to be agile and support Oxford/Pulse, Polaris/Cirrus and future migrations.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Ability to design business / systems process flows
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, functional specs, and business requirements documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: MS Word (create and edit correspondence), MS Excel (create, edit, and sort spreadsheets), MS Outlook (email and calendar management), and MS PowerPoint (create and edit slides)
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts between the core business hours of 7am – 5pm EST, with flexibility to work occasional overtime per business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Project management experience
- 1+ years of experience with Case Installation or Service experience
- Previous support with User Acceptance Testing
- Previous support or knowledge of IDEA
- Experience with MS Access ( MS Access (export data, create and modify basic queries, search for data), and FileMaker (use to modify databases)
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and multi-task efficiently
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near – obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
About UnitedHealth Group
Getting hired at UnitedHealth Group is more than the right connections and a solid track record. This is about fit. Is your drive aimed in the same direction as ours? Does your high-performance DNA match our high-performance DNA? Quite simply, do you want your work to make a difference in people’s lives? Then here is a place to begin your life’s best work.SM
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Newport Beach, CA
- Full Time
- Dallas, TX
- Full Time
- Irving, TX
- Full Time