Basic Tech Support for teachers. Be the calming, comforting, caring person to eliminate their frustration in the moment.
We are looking for some kind and patient people to assist with very basic tech assistance for teachers. Most problems that come up are easily solved but it is frustrating for a teacher to troubleshoot when they should be spending their energy on helping students. That’s where we come in! We come in with a smile and take the problem off of their plate and resolve it quickly. It is great to be the hero but even better to truly help someone, bring their smile back and help them help the students.
There is no experience required. There are no high-tech responsibilities as we have senior techs available to handle the difficult items. We are willing to train and give more responsibility to anyone wanting to learn the trade so they can learn more and earn more. Most importantly we want someone that is patient and present.
- Assist teachers and staff with routine troubleshooting.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with team members about status of tasks and the next steps.
- Periodic data entry or organization
- Be able to do an online safety training and get fingerprinted, passing a background check.
- Patient, customer service oriented.
- Available for at least 2-3 hours during school hours. Mornings are best but flexibility is available.
- Willingness to follow instructions and carry out repetitive tasks if the situation requires it.
- Be able to respond quickly via email and text during work hours.
About Salesian Academy
Salesian Academy strives to be the highest quality educational technology services company dedicated to the Catholic schools of the San Francisco Bay Area. Our fundamental strategy is to relentlessly “work” the systems of the business to perfection. We seek to make technology transparent and seamless in use so students can achieve their potential. Our customers are at ease as a result.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Customer Service, Health Care
- Full Time
- Providence, RI
- Full Time
- Washington, DC
- Account Management, Fundraising, Investment Banking - General, Marketing, NonProfits, Sales
- Full Time, Flexible