The Administrative Professional position is a full-time or temp-to-hire role located in our San Francisco office and reports to the Office Manager. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org do let us know you applied and we can follow up for you.
- Provide executive assistance to multiple consulting professionals with the following administrative duties:
- Arrange meetings and manage calendars
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports and daily time entries
- Create and plan for internal and external events
- Answer main phone line; understand purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department and answer questions about the firm and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Greet guests and determine nature of business and announce guests.
- Accept deliveries and notify appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Additional Administrative Professional responsibilities as identified.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in a professional services environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative to ensure timely completion of assigned projects required.
- Collaborative approach, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Flexible and adaptable when procedures change or urgent situations arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Typing: minimum of 50 words per minute required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work full time in a fast-paced office environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
In today’s fast-paced global market timing is everything. You want to protect, grow or transform your business. To meet these challenges, we offer clients small teams of highly qualified experts with profound sector and operational insight. Our clients include corporate boards and management, law firms, investment banks, investors and others who appreciate the candor, dedication and transformative expertise of our teams. We will ensure insight drives action at that exact moment that is critical for success. When it really matters. www.alixpartners.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
AlixPartners has worked with clients around the world for nearly forty years, helping businesses respond to challenges when everything is on the line – from urgent performance improvement to complex restructuring, from risk mitigation to accelerated transformation.
Each project is different, but they all have one thing in common – a need for decisive, informed, and often urgent action. And because that need is at the heart of everything we do, it has come to shape every aspect of our business.
The way we work – with our clients, as well as each other – is as much a part of who we are as what we actually do. It’s what makes us different – and the partner of choice for some of the world’s most successful as well as some of the most challenged companies, when it really matterssm.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Chicago, IL
- Data Analyst, Finance - General
- Full Time
- Bellevue, WA
- Full Time
- Tampa, FL
- Full Time