Colonial Life, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that’s been in business for more than 77 years, has an immediate opening for a sales representative to join its market-leading team in Long Beach, California. The person in this position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button will automatically generate an email to Colonial Life. Please attach your resume to the email, make sure you note you are an Après member and write a brief paragraph expressing your interest in this position. Click here to read “3 Things to Keep in Mind When Applying to a Job Via Email”.
The ideal candidate for this position is an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
- Competitive compensation
- Enjoy freedom and flexibility in your schedule
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor.
Desired skills and experience:
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
About Colonial Life
Colonial Life preserves and protects the vitally important things America’s workers work so hard to build, even if unexpected events and challenging times get in their way. We fulfill this mission through:
• A broad portfolio of personal insurance coverage
• Personalized benefits education and counseling
• Advanced yet simple-to-use enrollment technology
• Individual attention and commitment to service
• Leading partnerships with customers, producers, employees and the community
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA