Fitch is excited to introduce CreditPath, a talent development program to provide finance professionals who have taken an extended break from their careers with a supported transition back to the workforce. The centerpiece of the program is a ten-week, paid internship, either within our Fitch Ratings business, focused on credit analysis, or within our information services business, Fitch Solutions, focusing on Product management/development, Sales or Research, depending on the participants’ background.
CreditPath is an ideal program for you if you have relevant experience and put your career on hold for personal reasons.
Successful applicants will have:
- For a Ratings placement: experience in credit, ratings, and/or financial analysis
- For a Solutions placement: demonstrable strategic thinking capabilities and experience in either product management/development; information/data sales; or macro research
- 4+ years of work experience prior to career break
- 3+ years career break
- Strong desire and ability to return to the workforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas and solutions concisely and persuasively
- A collaborative mind-set and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives both on an individual basis and as part of a team
- A track record of project execution or sales delivery
Fitch is interested in hearing from Après members. In addition to applying online, please email email@example.com to apply and we will forward your email directly. Application reviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and space in the program is limited.
Listen to our podcast with Fitch to learn more about what you’ll focus on during the 10-week program, and hear Jamie Krulewitz, Head of Global Talent, give her key tip for communicating effectively during an interview