What We Need:
We are hiring a part-time Sourcer in the Los Angeles area to assist our current recruiting team. You will help support our recruiting efforts as we continue to grow and scale our company nationwide. You will be responsible for finding and prospecting qualified candidates for our full-time, professional matchmaker position and connecting them with our Hiring Manager. You’ll be encouraged to constantly find new, innovative ways to find the best talent, and work with recruiters to build a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Using sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networks, traditional networking, searches, and referrals to identify qualified candidates
• Leveraging candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Being proactive; regularly communicating with the hiring manager and providing an ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
• Developing a strong understanding of our culture to further source candidates that align with our values.
• Staying engaged in how you approach and engage with the best talent in the marketplace to stand out
• Attending local/national career events and conferences.
• A highly-motivated self-starter: confident, ambitious, and able to work independently
• Well-organized; a skilled multi-tasker.
• An excellent judge of character; perceptive and highly intuitive
• Flexible and adaptable. You work well under pressure, have excellent time management skills and are comfortable completing tasks with hard deadlines
• At least 2 years of sourcing/recruiting experience
• At a minimum, a bachelors degree from a recognized university
• Proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter, Angellist, and Hired.com or other current recruiting tools to source candidates
Apply here and mention Après:
ABOUT THREE DAY RULE
Who We Are:
As an industry-leading matchmaking company, we at Three Day Rule take a highly-personalized, curated approach to dating. Founded and headquartered in Los Angeles, we also offer matchmaking services in New York, Chicago, Orange County, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Francisco, and the Silicon Valley. Our partnership with Match.com as their exclusive premium matchmaking service has further fueled our rapid growth and our continued success in the curated dating space.
Après is a career resource for women returning to work after a break or transitioning within the workforce. Reconnect with your professional self — search jobs, get inspired, find resources, and refresh your skills. Join our community of women helping women.