About the position:
We are seeking additional management support for our flagship Madison Avenue location. A rewarding position for a seasoned professional who can expertly and cheerfully juggle multiple tasks in a lively, child-centered environment. (Moms are ideal candidates for obvious reasons).
- Understand our Carousel Teaching System®, class structure, and company ethos; articulately discuss the program with inquiring families on the phone and in person to ensure growth.
- Manage student scheduling and registrations: we get to know each of our families personally and custom-build each class to offer the most inspiring experience and ideal learning environment for the individual child.
- Oversee and support teaching staff, ensuring classes and transitions run smoothly; troubleshoot when necessary
- Prioritize student safety and wellbeing above all
- You are the voice and face of Carousel: welcoming, loving, experienced, competent
- Fluid communication with families in person, and via email and phone; finesse issues
- Meticulously maintain Carousel environment
- Facilitate a warm and inviting atmosphere while ensuring things run like clockwork
- Follow all Carousel protocol to uphold our values and aesthetic
- Seasoned professional
- Computer savvy
- Exemplary communication and writing skills
- Ability to quickly assess need and deftly fulfill it
- Adept at multitasking in a lively environment
- Authentic love of infants and young children
- Patient and warm at all times
- Previous experience in management, high level administration, education, or related field
- Bookkeeping skills
- Bilingualism beneficial
- Knowledge of software: Jackrabbit, Square, Excel
ABOUT CAROUSEL OF LANGUAGES
Carousel of Languages, NYC’s leading foreign language program for infants, toddlers, and young children, is expanding in the US and China.
Established in 2000 by Founder & CEO Patrizia Saraceni Corman, Carousel of Languages is a New York-based company providing early childhood foreign language instruction for infants, toddlers, and young children. Carousel NYC offers classes in 11 languages including Italian, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish, Hindi, Greek, German and English.
At Carousel of Languages, it is our mission to provide our youngest generation with the intellectual stimulation and educational advantage gained through early exposure to more than one language, to celebrate cultural diversity, and grow global citizens. To learn more about Carousel of Languages and the benefits of early childhood foreign language exposure, visit www.carousellanguages.com.
Our Madison Avenue location, in the historic Carnegie Hill neighborhood of Manhattan’s Upper East Side, is surrounded by the city’s most prominent schools and New York’s vibrant international community.