Residential Portfolio Property Manager
Owl Management LLC, a residential property management company, is seeking an experienced full time residential portfolio Property Manager. This manager will manage multiple smaller multi-unit properties. Candidates should be self-starters who are able to work independently. They must have a positive attitude, be well organized and self motivated. Candidates should be courteous and not intimidated by unreasonable clients or unreasonable requests.
To apply please e-mail a resume and separate cover letter describing specifically how you could benefit Owl Management, LLC. In the e-mail body of your submission please include your salary and benefit expectations.
Please e-mail with any questions, no calls please.
Communicate with owners regarding all areas of the management of their property
• Assist with transitions (incoming or outgoing properties) with owners and Realtors
• Manage association relations as needed
• Resolve tenant conflicts and enforce rules
• Inspect units as needed
• Supervise support staff as it relates to your portfolio of properties
• Gather bids and manage maintenance projects
• Schedule seasonal maintenance for properties
• File and follow through with insurance claims
• Manage emergency calls
• Communicate lease renewal options and updates with owners
• Oversee leasing process
• Review late rent report and communicate issues to owners
• Coordinate eviction process as needed
• Explain monthly statements to owners
• Work with bookkeeping team on any reporting changes or issues with statements
Have a bachelor’s degree
Have experience in real estate
Strong computer skills, ability to adapt to new software quickly with minimal training
Strong organizational skills, with the ability/desire to create new organizational systems
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task
Customer service oriented
A Criminal check will be run
A car with a valid driver’s license is required for this position.
Photo by Étienne Beauregard-Riverin on Unsplash