- Using linkedin and other online platforms to find contacts, phone numbers/email addresses
- Reaching out to prospective clients (fortune 500 companies, universities, government agencies/defense depts.) via phone/email to discuss advertising opportunities and to highlight benefits of working with Diversity in Action
- Consistent follow up via phone and email
- closing business
- providing weekly sales reports to discuss account status
- keeping track of ongoing account list
At least three plus years sales experience (media sales a plus), a college degree, publishing experience a plus.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Let us know that you have applied so we can follow up. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT DIVERSITY IN ACTION
Diversity in Action is a digital and print publication dedicated to supporting and promoting diversity in science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math. We foster new ideas through articles representing diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We highlight individuals who identify as persons of color, those with different abilities, veterans, active military personnel, women and members of the LGBTQ community. We also examine topics and profile people who bring a diverse array of views and who nurture innovation regardless of how they identify themselves.
In six bimonthly issues and a fall special, Diversity in Action highlights students and professionals, corporations, universities, nonprofits and government agencies that are committed to advancing STEM diversity.