Make yourself more marketable and put your career in high gear with a Professional Program in Digital Marketing from Wharton. Learn the key marketing skills most in-demand today: omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy and analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention.
Designed by world-renowned marketing professors at the Wharton School, home of one of the top marketing programs in the country, the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton helps you develop the digital marketing skills you need to take advantage of the explosive growth in the marketing industry. Today’s marketers face a “digital skills gap,” and when you earn a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from the Wharton School, you’ll be able to help fill it.
Find Top Companies Hiring in the Après Market
What You’ll Learn
- How to leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability
- New techniques in Market Research, including Regression Analysis (modeling cause and effect), Conjoint Analysis (valuing attributes and measuring preference), and Social Media Analytics
- How to generate more word of mouth and leverage the power of social media to get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on
- How to decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer centricity
- How to choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
- 90% of marketers report suffering from a shortage of digital skills, and only 8% of surveyed companies feel strong in the area of digital marketing. (whitepaper by Grovo)
- In a study conducted by Bullhorn, 64% of recruiters reported a shortage of skilled candidates for available marketing roles.
- Employment of marketing managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Career opportunities as a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Account Executive, among others Salary range from 56k- 97k per year (*data from Glassdoor)
- Program Details
Length: 4-6 weeks per course Effort: 3-5 hours per week School: Wharton Price: $585 per course
How to Earn a Professional Certificate
Earn a Verified Certificate in all four digital marketing courses: