UnitedHealth Group is looking for a Sourcing Manager and it is a telecommute job.
Here, you’ll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you’re expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our growing Talent Acquisition team.
The Sourcing Manager will build talent capabilities focused on strategic sourcing for both technical and non-technical roles for UnitedHealth Group. This could include anything from forming lead generation strategies, to prospect engagement and relationship management. The Sourcing Manager will also have extensive accountability for building a talent marketing strategy and partner closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership team in these efforts.
- Build roadmap for sourcing strategy from the group up for team of recruiters and sourcers across offices / markets
- Implementation of strategic sourcing tools and talent marketing strategies
- Develop channel and content strategies that promote UnitedHealth Group as a great place to work and accurately showcases our unique culture
- Evolve UnitedHealth Group’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) in partnership with key stakeholders across the organization
- CRM content development
- Technology: leverage existing tools for maximum ROI and optimization, make recommendations for further investments
- Consider new tools for evaluation, partner with TA and internal stakeholders (ex: engineering) to drive evaluation, implementation and measure success
- Create sourcing strategies in accordance with Talent Acquisition and key business stakeholders to achieve both short and long-term hiring goals
- Build key talent pipelines for positions that are identified as critical to current and future business needs
- Conduct market research and investigates new ideas to create effective sourcing strategies as well as tools needed to execute on those strategies
- Track resource allocation and usage and work to develop strategies for future sourcing effectiveness
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- 5+ years of combined sourcing and leadership experience at a Fortune 100 or larger company with elite standards for candidates
- 2+ years of experience managing, coaching and leading teams
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and CRMs
- Experience defining and executing on a holistic recruiting sourcing strategy
- Experience leading cross-functional groups, including external vendors
- Experience working with various sourcing tools (e.g Vettery, Hired)
- Certification in AIRS, LinkedIn Search, or other Sourcing best practice certifications
- Greenhouse experience
- Employee Value Proposition activation and sustainment experience
- To apply please click here
- For other UnitedHealth job opportunities click here.
Après is your savvy friend who sends you a weekly email to help you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood.