- Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
Master the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Office and Boost Your Office’s Productivity
- Spreadsheets with Excel 2016
- Documents with Word 2016
- Presentations with PowerPoint 2016
- Databases with Access 2016
- Excel Automation with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Improve Efficiency with Microsoft’s Premier Office Management Software
Designed to help you accomplish office tasks easily and with greater efficiency, Microsoft Office is the choice of many office professionals. You’ll likely find it in nearly every business around the globe, and this training will help ensure you stay on top of ever-changing improvements in office productivity.
Advance your MS Office skills and go beyond the basics of this powerful suite of programs. Whether you need to create a spreadsheet for data analysis, a database of customer contacts or an engaging presentation to wow your clients and coworkers alike, you’ll gain greater flexibility and opportunities for creativity by learning the more advanced capabilities of its programs.
Contents and Overview
This course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office.
With more than 48 hours of video lectures in 7 courses, this course will help you master MS Office 2016 and give you the tools you need to make lasting improvements in your office efficiency.
- Excel 2016 Beginning/Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Excel 2016 Intermediate: Use complex formulas and perform data analysis on your organization’s revenue and expense patterns.
- Excel 2016 Advanced: Take your Excel skills to the ultimate level with advanced charts, graphs, formulas and data analysis.
- Word 2016: Create documents, embed videos and set up online collaboration on joint projects for school or work.
- PowerPoint 2016: Make impactful presentations for your next business meeting using animation, audio/video and collaborative tools.
- Access 2016 for Beginners: Become a master of data management, customer tracking and buying patterns.
- Microsoft Essential VBA for Excel: Learn how to automate repetitive and time-consuming Excel procedures and operations for maximum efficiency.
When you complete this course, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a master of workplace efficiency with the tools available in Microsoft Office 2016.
Why Take This Course
Most work today happens on a computer. Optimize your effort by learning useful software tips and tricks that you can apply for decades to come, saving you valuable time, money and effort.
Want to get noticed by your boss or earn the respect of your colleagues? Become the office superstar by being the go-to expert on everything related to MS Office 2016.
Video training for these individual courses would easily cost thousands of dollars, but this package is available at one unbelievably low price. That’s tremendous learning at tremendous savings.
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word 2016
- This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Users of earlier versions of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 51 hours on-demand video
- 19 Articles
- 11 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion