Want to make a difference? Reach out, raise hope, and change society?
This innovative MicroMasters Program provides an advanced, professional sequence of courses in social work so you can gain the skills needed to empower individuals, families, communities and organizations to meet needs and create positive changes. Sign up here.
You will gain a greater understanding of social work practice, an awareness of the history and impact of policy on the provision of key social services, and an appreciation for the research that supports effective practice.
Find Top Companies Hiring in the Après Market
Build on this credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked social work Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Participants can use this certificate to improve their career in related fields of practice (e.g., criminal justice, child welfare, aging services). This program could also meet an organization’s goals for continuing professional education for workers.
- Career Opportunities Include: Child Welfare Specialist, Foster Care/Adoption Worker, Psychiatric Social Worker, Community Organizer, Therapist, Probation Officer
- Manager/Program Coordinator, Medical Social Worker, Policy Analyst, Social Work Researcher, Geriatric Social Worker
- Average Length: 5-8 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 6 Courses in Program
- Subject: Health & Safety, Social Sciences
- Institution: The University of Michigan
- Institution Offering Credit: The University of Michigan
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Free to try or pursue the MicroMasters credential for $1044