Whether you’re launching a business on Etsy, blogging, or seeking venture money to scale a startup fast, these Maybrooks featured moms and entrepreneurs have some books to recommend to help you get there.
1. Small Giants: Companies That Choose To Be Great Instead of Big (by Bo Burlingham) – Lauren Belden, winemaker, Belden Barns
2. Contagious by Jonah Berger – Allyson Downey, CEO and co-founder, weeSpring
3. Net Smart: How to Thrive Online by Howard Rheingold – Tina Lee, CEO and founder, MotherCoders
4. Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk — Rachel Olsen, author
5. Shark Tank Strategies, by Rachel Olsen
Anything you’re reading you want to tell us about?