Responsible for providing project-related administrative support for Inspire HR (IHR) consulting engagements with a primary focus on client training programs. Perform other administrative duties in support of internal processes and initiatives including marketing, daily operations, and reporting. If interested please contact, Grace Sumka at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 hrs/week
- Coordinate the production of client training materials. This includes working with IHR consultant and client on customization of decks, participant guides and other handouts.
- Set up and coordination of training day schedule, logistics, tech requirements and supplies. Liaise with clients and IHR consultants to develop training day plan.
- Administer online feedback surveys for client (coaching) engagements, as needed.
- Update and maintain IHR marketing decks. This involves editing decks (based on new content provided by IHR management) and liaising with Graphics and Proofer.
- Update social media sites with IHR posts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Update IHR website with revised marketing materials, blog posts/articles and updated consultant information.
- Experience with G-Suite and MS Office (including PowerPoint and Word). Advanced PowerPoint skills are preferred.
- Experience administering online surveys via Survey Monkey is a plus.
- Flexibility (some weeks involve tight timelines based on training needs).
- Problem-solving skills, initiative and an eagerness to learn.
To apply, please email email@example.com with Project Coordinator via Après in the subject line.
ABOUT INSPIRE HUMAN RESOURCES
Inspire HR helps companies of all sizes hire, train and retain top talent while meeting the full spectrum of their HR needs. We understand that great companies need the right HR infrastructure to thrive. That is why our agile HR experts work hard to meet your changing needs and create HR plans that are custom-fit for your company. Whether you are a high-growth startup looking to attract your next star employee or a Fortune 500 corporation trying to maximize the performance of your current team, we have you covered.