Accelerate your career in one of the hottest fields – data science. Learn data science fundamentals, key data science tools, and widely-used programming languages from industry and academic experts in this unique program created by Microsoft.
Built in collaboration with leading universities and employers, the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science will develop the analytical and programming skills you need to take advantage of the 1.5 million career opportunities available now in data science.
You’ll Learn To
- Use Microsoft Excel to explore data
- Use Transact-SQL to query a relational database
- Create data models and visualize data using Excel or Power BI
- Apply statistical methods to data
- Use R or Python to explore and transform data
- Follow a data science methodology
- Create and validate machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning
- Write R or Python code to build machine learning models
- Apply data science techniques to common scenarios
- Implement a machine learning solution for a given data problem
Register for the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science by enrolling in one of the courses below. Learn more about the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science.
How It Works
Made up of three units and a final project, the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science provides a comprehensive program of study in data science. Learners can choose from different courses within each unit of study. Click here for more.