- Chicago, IL
- Finance - General
- Return to Work
- Pleasanton, CA
- Return to Work
Onanon, Inc. is a world class connector / cable assembly manufacturer that prides itself on supporting our customers with the ability to design & produce electro-mechanical interconnect systems for a variety of industries (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Aviation, Defense, Commercial).
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our team as a Staff Accountant/ERP Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience with GAAP requirements, dealing with increased levels of operational complexity and transaction volumes as well as supporting the configuration of the ERP System.
Under the direction of the Senior Accountant, this individual will be an integral member of the accounting team. This individual will be assisting with the accounting close and reporting process, interface with external auditors, as well as running large components of the daily accounting function. This candidate will be looking for a long-term commitment with great potential to expand the scope of the position.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, able to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization and have the experience to immediately contribute to the accounting close processes. Must have solid leadership and training skills combined with an affable personality.
The Staff Accountant/ERP Specialist will be responsible for major areas of the accounting and ERP system functions.
- Cash applications and payments
- Ownership and maintenance of fixed asset system and accounting
- Assist with Monthly, Quarterly and Annual close processes including account reconciliations and review Job costing analysis
- Prepare reports and interface with external auditors
- ERP System configuration and end-user support
- BS degree
- Experience with GAAP requirements
- Minimum 2 years working within cost and general accounting functions
- Small to mid-sized company experience with preferred experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of financial and managerial accounting with strong attention to detail
- ERP System experience (SAP, Oracle, M1) – Order to Cash
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Not seeing what you are looking for? Browse ALL jobs >>
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Part Time, Flexible
- Full Time, Flexible
- Full Time