Programs Manager, Creative & Innovative Businesses
The ideal candidate with an energetic self-starter motivated by ABC’s mission of supporting a strong and vibrant creative economy. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know you applied so we can follow up for you.
We seek candidates with the following:
- • At least 5 years professional experience leading programs
- • Experience in managing direct reports
- • Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- • Strong written and verbal communications skills
- • Orientation toward external outreach and engagement
- • Strong knowledge of extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce a plus.
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Ability and willingness to work non-traditional working hours when required to support programs and events Work Conditions/Physical Demands
On a standard workday, the majority of time is spent sitting at a desk, using the computer and interacting with colleagues in internal meetings. However, on a regular basis, this role will be required to attend ABC events or related outside meetings that may take place outside of regular business hours and outside of Center City Philadelphia.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, persuasive writing sample of a minimum of 2 paragraphs written within the last year and the names/contact info of three professional references to upload with the application. Applications that fail to fulfill this requirement will not be considered. Apply to: http://chmbr.biz/jigfpwglfw
About The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
The Chamber provides all the benefits of working for a mid-size business combined with the values and mission focus of a nonprofit. As part of a leading organization in the region’s business community, team members have access to a wide array of resources, connections and opportunities throughout their career with the Chamber. With 85+ employees, the Chamber is right-sized for new team members to have the support of their talented colleagues, opportunities to lead and room for personal and professional growth. The Chamber offers its employees a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Washington, DC
- Health Care, Science
- Full Time
- Shawnee, OK
- Full Time