BECOME A JOB SEEKER MEMBER FOR JUST $99!
Find your passion and discover What’s Next for your career + life with Après. Get exclusive access to the Après Job Market with flexible, full-time and return-to-work opportunities curated from companies that respect career breaks or allow flexibility.Get Started
Already a member? Sign in.
VIEW TWO OF OUR
- Chicago, IL
- Finance - General
- San Antonio, TX
Lease Coordinator-Los Angeles, CA
The Lease Coordinator at Dakota Financial, LLC will be responsible for assisting the Credit department in reviewing and analyzing incoming credit applications to determine creditworthiness. You will be preparing write-ups for every application and presenting them to a Credit Underwriter for approval or declines.
- Ensure that all credit submissions have all necessary information required
- Create write up summary detailing the key points of the submission for the Credit Underwriter
- Review and analyze applicant’s credit bureau reports (Transunion, Equifax, and Experian)
- Verify the legitimacy of the vendor, equipment and equipment value
- Approve or decline transactions based on specific credit guidelines and parameters
- Prepare approval letters
- Minimum 1 year of equipment leasing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other related field is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Transunion, Equifax and Experian credit reports
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with T-value is preferred