Business Development – Technology services and Solutions. Be at the intersection of marketing, data intelligence, connected mobility and enterprise collaboration with Vinli – a data intelligence platform for mobility & transportation. The company has built the most advanced vehicle data computing platform, grown into the largest app ecosystem for the car, and secured global partnerships with significant players in the telecom and automotive industry.
Vinli’s team is transforming the mobility industry via our next generation data intelligence platforms. Our passion is building products and services that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicles’ data. We were founded in 2014 and are backed by some of the biggest names in transportation (Cox Auto, Samsung, Continental) venture capital (First Round Capital, Westly Group) and energy (E.ON). We are also partnered with some of the largest players in the mobility industry – including ALD Automotive. And remote work has been a successful part of our cultural DNA since long before 2020. Future members of our team should be intellectually curious, self-starters whose work history demonstrates the courage to create and the maturity required to bring products to market.
In this role, your focus will be to research and identify potential Vinli customers, seek out key decision makers at those targets, and connect with those key personnel to share the Vinli story, our capabilities, and facilitate further sales discussions. Vinli’s approach to working with our clients is a partnership and co-creation model, so we want to find businesses that want to collaborate, create, and change the world through connected mobility.
Our Inside Sales Associate should be comfortable navigating large enterprise organizations and complex chains of command, and must have an understanding and appreciation for the lengthy deal cycles related to selling complex technology services & solutions. Furthermore, this person must be adept at deep market research and capable of driving our business development processes from the ground up. We expect our Inside Sales Associate to build verified lead lists through detailed research and outreach, as opposed to purchasing bulk leads with little verification or context.
- Lead generation and lead development through direct outreach to Vinli’s key markets, including Enterprise Fleet Accounts, Automotive OEM’s, Mobility Services Companies, and Insurance Companies, among others.
- Work with the EVP Partnerships to qualify leads, capture them in Vinli’s CRM tools, and organize initial contacts, calls, and meetings. Follow-up as required.
- Provide input to Product Management about Vinli’s solutions and the messaging of these solutions and capabilities.
- Work with the Product & Design team to ensure Vinli’s branding is consistent throughout all marketing channels and client-facing materials.
- Lead all Vinli company social-media and PR outreach.
- Monitor and maintain leads, contacts, and account information in the Vinli Sales CRM system.
Vinli offers competitive benefits such as health care* (including medical, dental, and vision) and a highly flexible PTO policy. In addition, we will work with you to support individual career development opportunities such as conferences, advanced training, and certifications. Vinli transitioned to fully remote operations in March 2020, but we have a longstanding history of operating & supporting successful remote teams to drive a productive, professional, and enjoyable remote work culture.
*Health care benefits apply to US employees only. Alternative UK/EU related benefits available, details provided upon request.
- 5 years experience in a Sales Development position, Inside Sales role, or similar Business Development role.
- Experience selling to large enterprise organizations, ideally selling technology solutions or similarly complex products
- Strong market research and business intelligence skills
- Ability to work remotely with little direct supervision, and capable of using all Vinli communication tools
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Technology Industry Experience with a focus on B2B companies
Vinli is a sophisticated data intelligence platform for mobility and transportation developed for the world’s leading automotive brands.
VINLI CORE VALUES
- Integrity – Doing what you say you will do at Vinli is our way of building trust among our team members, partners, investors and vendors. We believe that maintaining integrity requires an openness and empathy in sharing goals and challenges with others.
- Drive to Innovate – People at Vinli don’t just love to learn, they feel compelled to use their knowledge to make our Company and the world a better place. We believe in learning from our mistakes and always challenging ourselves to innovate – from the biggest product decisions to the smallest processes.
- Joyful Work Environment – Loving where you work isn’t about ping pong tables and free snacks. It’s the feeling that you wouldn’t want to be on a project with any other team. It’s the feeling that you can get creative energy just by showing up to work. It’s the feeling that your entire team respects your life away from the job and understands how work impacts it. At Vinli, we believe in building camaraderie and joy in our environment by supporting and encouraging each other every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.