Intersection Growth Partners (IGP) is seeking a talented Executive Assistant or Recruiting Coordinator to join our team remotely. This person will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be a key member of our executive search process. As our sole EA/Recruiting Coordinator, this person will own scheduling, managing team calendars, communicating with candidates and keeping the metaphorical trains running on time. Title and compensation will be commensurate to level of experience.
- Experience as an executive/administrative assistant, recruiting coordinator or similar
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience in recruiting, financial services and/or fintech is additive but not required
- Schedule candidate meetings and maintain connectivity between Intersection, clients and candidates throughout the search process
- Run point on scheduling and administrative upkeep, including uploading candidate resumes to our internal CRM, updating candidate profiles, maintaining the Intersection Fintech Index (see our website for context), creating shared Slack channels and new search folders, and helping the team in all aspects of the executive search process
About Intersection Growth Partners
Intersection is a remote-first executive search boutique focused squarely on fintech. We build the leadership teams and power the rocket ships transforming financial services.
We founded IGP to help our clients navigate the disparate but converging worlds of Silicon Valley and Wall Street. We partner with challenger fintechs, global financial institutions, and leading investors in the space.
Intersection is a different kind of search firm. We conduct a small number of founder-led assignments for clients whom we believe will meaningfully change the direction of the financial services industry. We invest in our emerging clients with our own capital and make high-impact business development introductions.