- Just need your willingness to learn something new. No HR background required!
Sign up here >>
Are you contemplating a career in HR but not sure what it’s all about? Are you currently working in HR but curious about other areas of expertise? Are you a manager or business owner wanting some tips on people management by leveraging the key concepts in HR? Then this course is for you!
This course aims to provide a broad coverage of different topics within Human Resources Management demonstrated through HR involvement in the employee lifecycle. You will learn all the basics and key concepts in each stage of the employee lifecycle.
Here is a quick overview of what will we be covering:
- The role of HR through the employee lifecycle
- The 7 steps in the employee lifecycle – Attraction, Selection, Onboarding, Development & Career, Performance, Reward, and Transition
- Different HR operating models
- HR in action (what HR professionals typically do on a regular basis)
If this sounds like the course you have ben looking for. Please go ahead and enroll. I shall see you in the course!
- Anyone interested in a career in HR
- Early HR professionals who want a holistic view of different areas of expertise in HR
- Managers or business owners who want some tips on people management, and/or some insights into how the HR function operates
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion