Thank you so much for another great year of curated goodness for all the moms out there trying to make it work between career and family.
We had a fun year talking with you and continuing to push the conversation forward between the great talent that might be sitting on the sidelines and the companies that are making a difference when it comes to recognizing and hiring this talent.
Some of the highlights of our year included these top posts:
1. Job searches continued to make up the bulk of our views. This year we added our first team of Ambassadors who helped serve up some amazing flexible opportunities for you. Find out how you can become an Ambassador in 2015.
2. Creating Her Balance @ Deloitte was one of our top-visited posts, likely because Andrea Garry offered clear instructions about how she negotiated a reduced workload after having her daughter. Her tips provide great talking points for anyone looking to ask their employer for more flexibility.
3. Another one of our featured moms, Stephanie Elam, was in the spotlight this year for her coverage of Ferguson, Mo., after the killing of Michael Brown by a police officer. Her talent was on full display well into the early morning hours after the grand jury decided not to indict the officer. We’re so proud of Stef!
4. The image of Courtney Wycoff on this post, working out with one child on her back and another beneath her, really says it all – she lives her life “Momma Strong” and is helping other moms do the same. Clearly her passion for living strong inside and out post divorce is resonating with other moms. New year goal — conquer “the hook!”
5. Finally, our “working moms journey” survey took the fifth highest of our views. What are you looking for in 2015? Tell us here and share the survey with other moms like you. We’ll be reporting the results in January, so stay tuned!
Lastly, I’ll say this year we featured an extremely impressive lineup of women out there making all happen at every level. We’re touched by every woman we spotlight and are so grateful for the real-world view they give us into their own lives and help us improve our own.
There’s still a lot more to do, and we’ll be working hard on your behalf in 2015! Happy New Year.
Founder & CEO