Investor Relations Coordinator
NMN Advisors, an investor relations firm, has an excellent career opportunity for a highly-driven individual with strong communication skills to join our growing team. This professional will support a team of 2 to 3 senior consultants in the development and execution of the firm’s investor relations programs. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and to immerse yourself in the impactful and burgeoning field of investor relations.
- This role will be a good fit for you if you:
- Meticulous attention to detail, including excellent proofreading skills.
- Desire to own and execute responsibilities independently with a high-level of professionalism.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Enjoy managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Sharp problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Have a good sense of humor, positive attitude, and high motivation.
- Create and/or review investor communication materials, including earnings scripts, Q&A, presentations, and investor conference schedules.
- Maintain investor distribution lists and other investor-related databases.
- Manage the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings, Analyst Days, and other investor events.
- Assist in responding to investor and sell-side inquiries with Wall Street, clients, and other key influencers.
- Coordinate meetings and events with sell-side analysts, institutional investors, and business press.
- Monitor and summarize client and competitor/peer financial results and other important news items and provide summaries to clients.
- Review and recommend content and updates for IR websites.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and pitch books by researching data relevant to the company and Wall Street’s view of the company.
- Help with marketing for the boutique consulting firm.
- The job can be flexible, but you need to be living in the U.S.
- Over one year of relevant work experience in public relations, equity research, capital markets, institutional sales, financial journalism, communications or investor relations.
- Ability to understand and analyze company financial statements (optional, but desirable).
- Creative writing/financial writing program completed (optional, but desirable).
- Very strong proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Respond with a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position.
- Resumes without hourly requirements will not be considered.
Please apply here or share this post with friends! >>
Après is your savvy friend who sends you a weekly email to help you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood.