Business Development And Marketing Associate with Global Citizens Initiative
Location: Greenwich, Conn.
The Business Development and Marketing Associate is an integral part of the GCI team and leads projects in marketing, communications, technology, community engagement and fundraising and grants. The ideal candidate is passionate about education and nurturing young leaders as social entrepreneurs. We are looking for a mature person with life experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to meaningfully contribute to a boutique and dynamic organization that is at a critical juncture in its growth.
- Proactive and independent
- Tech savvy
- Diligent with the ability to prioritize
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent at visual, oral and written communication
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Adaptable, with a growth mindset and a drive for continuous improvement
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and any pertinent work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Après is a career resource for women returning to work after a break or transitioning within the workforce. Reconnect with your professional self — search jobs, get inspired, find resources, and refresh your skills. Join our community of women helping women.